Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter tweets

This year the Australian side of the family will get these little tweets...sorry... treats. I picked up some noodle take-out boxes and some Coconut Fiber (from hardware store in the garden department), some little chicks and some chocolate Easter eggs and put together these little beauties. They turned out a lot cuter than I thought, so I might have to make one for myself. I slapped a little card with a handwritten Easter greeting on the top to make it extra festive.

I suggest putting these together outside because the Coconut Fiber can get a little messy, but it's really authentic looking.


Happy Easter friends!


1 comment:

Derek And Becca said...

I cannot believe how stinkin talented you are! (This pertains to the last few blogs you've posted.) How fun it would be to be able to do all those projects! You're fabulous! :)