Wednesday, July 15, 2009

On the prowl

I'm looking for suppliers of certified organic and eco friendly fabrics here in Australia. I recently saw a commercial for a repository of 'Green' businesses it's called thegreenpages.com.au. I had a look through the businesses and was very excited but realized that we still have a long way to go in making sustainable and eco friendly goods.


As I looked through the green pages I found a company called Cloth. They screen print their graphics onto natural fiber fabrics such as cotton and hemp. I really like this fabric below called 'Looking for Water' - it's in 4 different colorways.


1 comment:

Jami Janelle said...

oooooooooh I LOVE that fabric too! maybe you will become one of their designers :) some day when I go to the fabric store I can shop for your fabrics!