Monday, August 17, 2009

On my bedside table

Here's a look at what's on my bedside table today. Just noticed there's a blue and green theme going on. I always gravitate toward these colors even though I don't mean to. I think it has something to do with natural colors from sky and ground.
Ingredients: free lamp from a friend, a painting of the 12 Apostles in Australia by my mother-in-law, handmade wood owl from Russia, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain on loan from library, Inside Out magazine, Fossil tin from a watch that I bought years ago, blue recycled Italian leather passport holder, blue Cameo pocket mirror, handmade glass heart earrings from New Zealand, and a half eaten Pink Lady apple

The table I bought on ebay and painted white. Click here to see the story on those

No comments: