Thursday, May 7, 2009

Project of the Day - Hope Pillow

I decided that this pillow would be my last sewing project before I leave for the States next week. We're having Cam's mom Trish come and stay with us this weekend and celebrate Mother's Day, so I thought that I'd clean up the craft/guest room and have it ready for her. So I set off to finish my HOPE pillow, made of fabric I got at the thrift store and leather upholstery samples. I'm very happy with the result and I hope Cam's mom likes it too (it adorns her guest bed).

See the little red vases on the white table? They are Trish's mom's so I thought she might like to have them in her room this weekend. Her mom liked to cut flowers from the garden and put them inside, so that's what I've done here.

1 comment:

Jami Janelle said...

I love the HOPE pillow!! When you have kids I can imagine you sewing them little HOPE jumpers. adorable! can't wait to see you!!